“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”  .....  Ronald Reagan

Make a Difference to the State of Minnesota

After completing the information, on the next screen you will be asked for your credit or debit card details securely via PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can still provide us your payment without setting up a PayPal account (optional).

Political Contribution Refund Is Back!
Your political contributions made between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 to the 7th Congressional District may qualify for a refund.

How much is the refund?
The refund is the amount of your contributions up to $50 for an individual or $100 for a married couple (if you file a joint Political Contribution Refund application).

How do I request a refund?
1. After making a contribution (Online or by Mail) to the Republican Party of Minnesota, you will receive a receipt (EP3-Form) along with PCR application form in the mail in a few weeks.

2. Fill out a 2021 PCR application form.(CLICK HERE)

3. Attach the receipt (EP3-Form) to the political contribution refund application form.

4. Mail the application form and receipt to:

Minnesota Political Contribution Refund Minnesota Department of Revenue St. Paul, MN 55146-1800